Coronavirus Disease Update (COVID-19)
Because the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and to do our part in slowing the spread of the virus, we have decided to limit access to our branch lobbies temporarily, effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, until further notice.
What This Means To You:
- Drive-Thru Windows (where available) will remain open during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, to continue serving your everyday banking needs.
- All Branch Lobbies will be accessible:
- Call to make an appointment for banking services. You can find our branch phone numbers here.
- Knock on the entrance door during regular banking hours. You will be greeted by an employee, who will determine your needs and escort you to the work area designated for your transaction. We will be limiting the amount of lobby traffic at any given time for the safety of our staff and customers.
- Utilize branch ATMs and Night Drop Depositories.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. Our focus remains on the health and safety of our employees, customers and community.
We are taking all necessary precautions to minimize health risks associated with COVID-19.
- We have placed posters in workplace areas, encouraging proper cough and sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- We are routinely cleaning frequently-touched surfaces in our workplace, such as workstations and countertops and customer waiting areas.
- We are encouraging customers who may be feeling under the weather to utilize SaviBank’s Online Banking and Mobile Deposits, ATMs, Night Drop Depositories and Drive-Thru Windows.
We care about your health and are monitoring and following CDC prevention recommendations. Please give us a call if you have questions or need banking assistance.